Medicus® Putting Alley (Tour Edition)
Putt It On-Line Every Time!
Putting Alley is a short putt-practice device that uses a raised precise putting surface (27 inches long) as the putting "alley". After putting, you can determine a putting error by seeing where the ball falls off the raised surface. The Putting Alley has multiple difficulty levels which makes it perfect for both beginners and experienced players. Eliminate the inconsistent feedback of putting greens!
Features & Benefits:
- Identifies main putting errors such as putter face-angle, swing-path and off-center impact.
- Eliminates uncontrolled practice on irregular turf by providing a precise, consistent putting surface.
- Portable - can use anywhere, rain or shine.
- Easy to use - practice a high number of repetitions in a short period of time without bending over to pick up the ball.
- Dual-sided design with Integrated precision Alleys on each side.
- High strength engineering polymer for precision and durability.
Practice your putting stroke and putter alignment